The Zachary denim trousers by Du Nord Projects are entirely made in Europe, partially by hand and partially on vintage machinery. We feel proud to share with you the ingredients that make for the Zachary denim trousers:
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane denim fabric, woven in Italy by Berto Industria Tessile;
- 100% Cotton chambray fabric, woven in Italy by Cervo Tessile;
- Natural Corozo Buttons, manufactured by Butonia Group;
- Single pleats starting from waistband;
- Suspender buttons inside the waistband;
- 6 hours of manual labor to create one pair of trousers.
Please note the following:These trousers and thus the fabric have been subjected to frequent wash tests on various temperatures. It has been tested as a fabric on 90º, and as a finished garment on 30º and 40º degrees Celsius.We suggest to wash it separately, inside-out, on 30º on a delicate wash program with low spin cycle (max. 800 spin cycle). Please refrain from tumble-dry, dry-clean or usage of bleach. Iron inside-out on low heat.There is a maximum of 5% shrinkage regarding the sizing of the jeans, when you stick to the wash instructions. The size dimensions you can find below are PRE-WASH. Keep in mind that this garment will allow shrinkage.We highly recommend you to stick to the wash instructions which are on the label inside the waistband.