Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Norwegian Rain Moscow Homme
- Army Green
- Outer: 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Inner: 55% polyester, 45% viscose
- Padding: 88% virgin wool, 12% biodegradable polymer
- Shearling lining in hood, collar and inner
- Detachable hood and stormflap
- 2 jetted pockets, 2 inner pockets
- 100% waterproof up to 20.000mm
- 100% breathable up to 20.000gr/m2/24h
- 100% windproof
- Japanese fabrics, European production
- Tailored fit
The Moscow Homme by Norwegian Rain is developed to endure the most extreme weather conditions yet still also suitable for daily wear. This coat is fully waterproof up to 20.000mm, fully windproof and also breathable. The shearling wool lining in the hood, collar and inner ensures you stay warm even when it is minus 30 degrees celsius outside. The shearling lining in the collar is detachable, the storm flap as well.
This Norwegian brand has its roots in Bergen, known to be the wettest city in Europe as every 2 out of 3 days it rains. For this reason, the designers behind Norwegian Rain decided to develop the perfect technical and functional coat. Norwegian Rain delivers the absolute highest level of outerwear coats for men.
Model wears a size Medium, is 182cm tall and weighs 78kg.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Moscow Homme Army Green